Zoning Variance Hearing
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Instructions for Video Minutes
- Select the link for video minutes
- When "Watch the live event in Microsoft Teams" appears, select "Watch on the web instead"
- When "Welcome to the live event!" appears, select "Join anonymously" – the recorded event will start automatically
Note: not available for Safari.
On April 3, 2020, the Planning Department was authorized to resume their hearing schedule through May 3, 2020 remotely. Therefore, the Zoning Administrator’s hearings will be held via videoconferencing and allow for remote public comment. The Zoning Administrator strongly encourages interested parties to submit their comments in writing to their assigned Planner in advance of the hearing.
Remote Hearing Details
|LISTEN ONLY / COMMENTS CALL-IN||WATCH|
|Toll-Free: 1 (888) 278-0296
Local/Paid: (214) 765-0479
Access Code: 5670133
|Video & Teleconferencing via Microsoft Teams (no account required)
Watch the Variance Hearing – video will NOT accept incoming audio
Comments: for commenting, please call-in
Please follow these best practices to improve your call:
- Call from a quiet location
- If you are speaking, speak slowly and clearly
- Turn down any computers, televisions or radios around you
- No electioneering