Historic Preservation Commission
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Instructions for Calling-In to a Meeting
- DIAL the number listed for the meeting (415) 655-0001.
- Enter the Access Code for this meeting: 146 318 9801 then press #. If prompted for an Attendee ID, just press #.
Please note: the Access Code will change for every meeting.
- Stop and LISTEN.
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced (by Item # or for General Public Comment).
- When the Commission/Hearing Secretary calls Public Comment, press *3 to raise your hand.
- Once you raise your hand, you will hear the prompt, “You have raised your hand to ask a question. Please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” If you no longer want to submit public comment, press*3 to lower your hand.
- Wait for your turn to speak.
- When you hear the prompt, “Your line is unmuted” - THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT.
- The Commission/Hearing Secretary will indicate how much time you have to provide your comments. You will be alerted when you have 30 seconds remaining.
- Once your public comment time have ended, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back listening as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect).
- Participants who wish to speak on other items on the Agenda or for other comment periods may stay on the meeting line and listen for the Commission/Hearing Secretary's next prompt.
|PUBLIC COMMENT / LISTEN||WATCH / ONLNE|
|Call toll-free: (415) 655-0001
Access Code: 146 318 9801
|Stream: SFgovTV at https://sfgovtv.org/planning
Watch on Local TV: on Cable Channels 26 or 78
Please be advised that the notices provided below may not represent a complete list of items scheduled to be considered at a public hearing. For a complete list of items scheduled to be considered at a particular public hearing, please refer to the posted agenda.
Notice is hereby given to the general public that applications involving the properties/and or issues described below have been filed with the Planning Department for review as set forth in the City Planning Code. The Planning Commission intends to hold a PUBLIC HEARING on these items and on other matters on Wednesday, September 2, 2020, beginning at 12:30 p.m. or later, in City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 400. Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Historic Preservation Commission may be required to conduct this hearing remotely. Additional information may be found on the Department's website.
2020-001258PTA-02: 447 Minna Street – located on the south side of Minna Street between 6th Street and Mary Street; Lot 076 in Assessor’s Block 3725 (District 6) - Request for a Major Permit to Alter to insert a new door opening at the ground floor of the visible secondary east elevation and install louvers within existing window openings at the visible rear south elevation. The project also involves installation of mechanical equipment at the rear elevation lower roof and minor storefront modifications at the Minna Street façade. The subject property is designated as a Category I (Significant) building under Article 11 of the Planning Code, and is located within a C-3-S (Downtown-Support) Zoning District and an 85-X Height and Bulk District. For further information, call Rebecca Salgado at (628) 652-7332 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about Case No. 2020-001258PTA-02.
2019-017681COA: 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden – located between John F. Kennedy Drive, Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, and Music Concourse Drive, Lot 001 in Assessor’s Block 1700 (District 1). Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to install a new irrigation system in the Music Concourse Bowl landscape. The subject property is Landmark No. 249, Music Concourse, Golden Gate Park. The subject property is located in a P (Public) Zoning District and an OS Height and Bulk District. Item continued from a hearing scheduled December 18, 2019. For further information, call Michelle Taylor at (628) 652-7352 or email at email@example.com and ask about Case No. 2019-017681COA.
It is strongly recommended that persons submit their comments in writing in advance of the hearing. Written comments may be submitted via email directly to the case planner.
Persons who are unable to attend the scheduled Commission hearing may submit written comments regarding these cases to the individuals listed for each case above via email or at the Planning Department, 49 South Van Ness Avenue, Suite 1400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Comments received by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the hearing will be made as part of the official record and will be brought to the attention of the Commission.
Pursuant to Government Code § 65009, if you challenge, in court, the approval of a conditional use, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Commission at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Corey A. Teague