Historic Preservation Commission
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Instructions for Calling-In to a Meeting
- DIAL the number listed for the meeting toll-free at 1 (415) 655-0001.
- Enter the Access Code for this meeting: 187 329 9426 then press #. If prompted for an Attendee ID, just press #.
Please note: the Access Code will change for every meeting.
- Stop and LISTEN.
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced (by Item # or for General Public Comment).
- When the Commission/Hearing Secretary calls Public Comment, press *3 to raise your hand.
- Once you raise your hand, you will hear the prompt, “You have raised your hand to ask a question. Please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” If you no longer want to submit public comment, press*3 to lower your hand.
- Wait for your turn to speak.
- When you hear the prompt, “Your line is unmuted” – THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT.
- The Commission/Hearing Secretary will indicate how much time you have to provide your comments. You will be alerted when you have 30 seconds remaining.
- Once your public comment time have ended, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back listening as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect).
- Participants who wish to speak on other items on the Agenda or for other comment periods may stay on the meeting line and listen for the Commission/Hearing Secretary's next prompt.
Please be advised that the notices provided below may not represent a complete list of items scheduled to be considered at a public hearing. For a complete list of items scheduled to be considered at a particular public hearing, please refer to the posted agenda.
Notice is hereby given to the general public that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on the matter below on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, beginning at 12:30 p.m. or later, in City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 400. Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Historic Preservation Commission may be required to conduct this hearing remotely. Additional information may be found on the Department's website.
2021-000208COA: 1800 Mission Street – located on the west side of Mission Street, between 14th and 15th Streets; Lot 001 in Assessor’s Block 3547 (District 9) - Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness for vertically enlarging two existing vehicular door openings at the Julian Avenue facade. The subject property is City Landmark No. 108 (Mission Armory) and is located within an UMU (Urban Mixed Use) Zoning District and a 45-X/68-X Height and Bulk Limit. For further information, call Rebecca Salgado at (628) 652-7332 or email at email@example.com and ask about Case No. 2021-000208COA.
2020-004724COA: 1045 Sansome Street – located on the west side of Sansome Street, between Green and Vallejo Streets; Lot 001 in Assessor’s Block 0134 (District 3) – Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness for the addition of a new roof deck, stair penthouse, and minor façade alterations at the Fourth Floor. The subject property is a contributory structure located within the Northeast Waterfront Landmark District; it is also located within the C-2 (Community Business) Zoning District, 84-E Height and Bulk District, Telegraphy Hill-NB Residential Special Use District and Waterfront 3 Special Use District. For further information, call Michelle Langlie at (628) 652-7410 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. and ask about Case No. 2020-004724COA.
It is strongly recommended that persons submit their comments in writing in advance of the hearing. Written comments may be submitted via email directly to the case planner.
Persons who are unable to attend the scheduled Commission hearing may submit written comments regarding these cases to the individuals listed for each case above via email or at the Planning Department, 49 South Van Ness Avenue, Suite 1400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Comments received by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the hearing will be made as part of the official record and will be brought to the attention of the Commission.
Pursuant to Government Code § 65009, if you challenge, in court, the approval of a conditional use, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Commission at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Corey A. Teague