Last Updated: 09/07/2023

Minor Permit to Alter (PTA) Supplemental

Section 1110 of the Planning Code requires that the Historic Preservation Commission (“HPC”) review all building permit applications for the alteration or demolition of any Significant or Contributory buildings or any buildings within Conservation Districts. Section 1111.1 states that the HPC shall determine if a proposed alteration is a Major Alteration or a Minor Alteration and may delegate approval of Minor Alterations to Department staff.

Please submit the Project Application, the Minor Permit to Alter supplemental, and plans directly to Planning through

This Supplemental Application also requires that a Project Application (PRJ) must be completed and/or attached – see the Project Application Informational Packet for instructions.

The PDF version of this form is fillable. To save any text entered in the form, first download it to your computer or network drive (right-click or ctrl-click) then complete and save the file. If you fill out the form using only the browser (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc) the text is not retained. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer download the latest version here free of charge.

For questions, you can call the Planning counter at 628.652.7300 or email where planners are able to assist you.

Español: Para información en Español llamar al 628.652.7550. Tenga en cuenta que el Departamento de Planificación necesitará al menos un día hábil para responder.

中文: 如果您需要中文的帮助, 请致电628.652.7550。请注意, 计划部门至少需要一个工作日才能做出回应。

Tagalog: Para sa impormasyon sa Tagalog tumawag sa 628.652.7550. Paki tandaan na mangangailangan ang Planning Department ng hindi kukulangin sa isang araw na pantrabaho para makasagot.

Related Documents