Thursday, September 17, 2020
Instructions for Calling-In to a Meeting
- DIAL the number listed for the meeting toll-free at 1 (415) 655-0001.
- Enter the Access Code for this meeting: 146 433 8929 then press #. If prompted for an Attendee ID, just press #.
Please note: the Access Code will change for every meeting.
- Stop and LISTEN.
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced (by Item # or for General Public Comment).
- When the Commission/Hearing Secretary calls Public Comment, press *3 to raise your hand.
- Once you raise your hand, you will hear the prompt, “You have raised your hand to ask a question. Please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” If you no longer want to submit public comment, press*3 to lower your hand.
- Wait for your turn to speak.
- When you hear the prompt, “Your line is unmuted” – THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT.
- The Commission/Hearing Secretary will indicate how much time you have to provide your comments. You will be alerted when you have 30 seconds remaining.
- Once your public comment time have ended, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back listening as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect).
- Participants who wish to speak on other items on the Agenda or for other comment periods may stay on the meeting line and listen for the Commission/Hearing Secretary's next prompt.
Please be advised that the notices provided below may not represent a complete list of items scheduled to be considered at a public hearing. For a complete list of items scheduled to be considered at a particular public hearing, please refer to the posted agenda.
Notice is hereby given to the general public that application involving the property/and or issue described below has been filed with the Planning Department for review as set forth in the City Planning Code. The Planning Commission intends to hold a PUBLIC HEARING on this item and on other matters on Thursday, September 17, 2020, beginning at 1:00 p.m. or later, in City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 400. Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Planning Commission may be required to conduct this hearing remotely. Additional information may be found on the Department's website.
2019-017022CUA: 2839 24th Street – south side of 24th Street at the corner of Bryant, Lot 030 of Assessor’s Block 4267 (District 9) – Request for Conditional Use Authorization pursuant to Planning Code Sections 303 and 763 to establish a ground floor residential use under Planning Code Section 207.3 of an existing two-story mixed-use building. The project would result in a total of four (4) dwelling units within the existing building in the 24th Street Mission NCT (Neighborhood Commercial Transit) Zoning District and 55-X Height and Bulk District. A Planning Commission approval at the public hearing would constitute the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h). For further information, call Kimberly Durandet at (628) 652-7315, or via email at email@example.com and ask about Case No. 2019-017022CUA.
2019-019671DRP: 1643 43rd Avenue – between Kirkham and Judah Streets; Lot 012 in Assessor’s Block 1810 (District 4) - Request for Discretionary Review of Building Permit Application No. 2019.1003.3488 to construct a 157 sq. ft. front horizontal addition at the third floor of a three-story single-family dwelling within the RH-1 (Residential House – One-Family) Zoning District and 40-X Height and Bulk District. This action constitutes the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h). For further information, call David Winslow at (628) 652-7335 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about Case No. 2019-019671DRP.
It is strongly recommended that persons submit their comments in writing in advance of the hearing. Written comments may be submitted via email directly to the case planner.
Persons who are unable to attend the scheduled Commission hearing may submit written comments regarding these cases to the individuals listed for each case above via email or at the Planning Department, 49 South Van Ness Avenue, 14th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103. Comments received by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the hearing will be made a part of the official record and will be brought to the attention of the Commission.
Pursuant to Government Code § 65009, if you challenge, in court, the approval of a conditional use, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Commission at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Corey A. Teague