Thursday, December 2, 2021
Instructions for Calling-In to a Meeting
- DIAL the number listed for the meeting toll-free at 1 (415) 655-0001.
- Enter the Access Code for this meeting: 2496 096 6194 then press #. If prompted for an Attendee ID, just press #.
Please note: the Access Code will change for every meeting.
- Stop and LISTEN.
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced (by Item # or for General Public Comment).
- When the Commission/Hearing Secretary calls Public Comment, press *3 to raise your hand.
- Once you raise your hand, you will hear the prompt, “You have raised your hand to ask a question. Please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” If you no longer want to submit public comment, press*3 to lower your hand.
- Wait for your turn to speak.
- When you hear the prompt, “Your line is unmuted” – THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT.
- The Commission/Hearing Secretary will indicate how much time you have to provide your comments. You will be alerted when you have 30 seconds remaining.
- Once your public comment time have ended, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back listening as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect).
- Participants who wish to speak on other items on the Agenda or for other comment periods may stay on the meeting line and listen for the Commission/Hearing Secretary's next prompt.
Notice is hereby given to the general public that applications involving the properties and/or issues described below have been filed with the Planning Department for review as set forth in the City Planning Code. The Planning Commission intends to hold a PUBLIC HEARING on these items and on other matters on Thursday, December 2, 2021, beginning at 1:00 p.m. or later. Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Planning Commission may conduct this hearing remotely using videoconferencing technology or in-person at City Hall. Additional information may be found on the Department’s website.
2018-015061CUA: 1016 PIERCE STREET – east side between Turk Street and Golden Gate Avenue, Lot 011 of Assessor’s Block 0754 (District 5) – Request for a Conditional Use Authorization, pursuant to Planning Code Sections 209.2, 303 and 317 to legalize the merger of two residential units into a single-family residence and add a new Accessory Dwelling Unit on the ground floor. There will be no expansion of the existing building envelope or exterior modifications to the existing, unpermitted property condition under the current proposal. The project site is located within an RM-3 (Residential Mixed, Medium Density) Zoning District, and the 40-X Height and Bulk District. For further information, call Laura Ajello at (628) 652-7353, or via email at email@example.com and ask about Record No. 2018-015061CUA.
2020-008133CUA : 228 VICKSBURG STREET – east side between Elizabeth and 24th Streets; Lot 011 in Assessor's Block 3652 (District 8) - Request for Conditional Use Authorization pursuant to Planning Code Sections 303 and 317, to demolish an existing 1,270 square-foot, one-story one-family dwelling and to construct a new 4,996 gross-square-foot, four-story three-family dwelling which includes a 2,262 square-foot, two-bedroom dwelling unit, a 1,499-square-foot two-bedroom dwelling unit, a 1,235-square-foot two-bedroom dwelling unit, and a 789-square-foot garage providing two vehicle parking space and three Class 1 bicycle parking spaces. A Planning Commission approval at the public hearing would constitute the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h). For further information, call Jeff Horn at (628) 652-7366 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about Case No. 2020-008133CUA.
2021-001219DRM: 1228 FUNSTON AVENUE - between Lincoln Way and Irving Street; Lot 039 in Assessor’s Block 1738 (District 5)- Discretionary Review of Building Permit Application No. 2021.0113.2631 to legalize unpermitted work at the façade and rear and to add a dwelling unit within the existing building envelope within the RH-2 (Residential House - Two Family) Zoning District and 40-X Height and Bulk District. This action constitutes the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h).). For further information, call David Winslow at (628) 652-7335 or email at email@example.com and ask about Case No. 2021-001219DRM.
It is strongly recommended that persons submit their comments in writing in advance of the hearing. Written comments may be submitted via email directly to the case planner.
Persons who are unable to attend the scheduled Planning Commission hearing may submit written comments regarding these cases to the individuals listed for each above via email or at the Planning Department, 49 South Van Ness Avenue, Suite 1400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Comments received by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the hearing will be made a part of the official record and will be brought to the attention of the Planning Commission.
Pursuant to Government Code § 65009, if you challenge, in court, the approval of a conditional use, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Planning Commission at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Corey A. Teague