Thursday, January 27, 2022
Instructions for Calling-In to a Meeting
- DIAL the number listed for the meeting toll-free at 1 (415) 655-0001.
- Enter the Access Code for this meeting: 2496 695 6272 then press #. If prompted for an Attendee ID, just press #.
Please note: the Access Code will change for every meeting.
- Stop and LISTEN.
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced (by Item # or for General Public Comment).
- When the Commission/Hearing Secretary calls Public Comment, press *3 to raise your hand.
- Once you raise your hand, you will hear the prompt, “You have raised your hand to ask a question. Please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” If you no longer want to submit public comment, press*3 to lower your hand.
- Wait for your turn to speak.
- When you hear the prompt, “Your line is unmuted” – THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT.
- The Commission/Hearing Secretary will indicate how much time you have to provide your comments. You will be alerted when you have 30 seconds remaining.
- Once your public comment time have ended, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back listening as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect).
- Participants who wish to speak on other items on the Agenda or for other comment periods may stay on the meeting line and listen for the Commission/Hearing Secretary's next prompt.
Notice is hereby given to the general public that applications involving the properties and/or issues described below have been filed with the Planning Department for review as set forth in the City Planning Code. The Planning Commission intends to hold a PUBLIC HEARING on these items and on other matters on Thursday, January 27, 2022, beginning at 1:00 p.m. or later. Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Planning Commission may conduct this hearing remotely using videoconferencing technology or in-person at City Hall. Additional information may be found on the Department’s website.
2021-004987DRP: 2760 DIVISADERO STREET – southwest corner of Green Street; Lot 020 in Assessor’s Block 0953 (District 2)- Request for Discretionary Review of Building Permit Application no. 2021.0223.5187 to extend a 4th level rear deck and railing over an existing flat roof with no additional square footage or change to existing single family house within the RH-1 (Residential House- One Family) Zoning District and 40-X Height and Bulk District. This action constitutes the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h). For further information, call David Winslow at (628) 652-7335 or email at email@example.com and ask about Case No. 2021-004987DRP.
2021-001544DRP-03: 877 CAROLINA STREET – between 20th and 22nd Streets; Lot 029 in Assessor’s Block 4097 (District 10) - Request for Discretionary Review of Building Permit 2021-001544PRJ for an interior remodel & vertical addition to an (e) single family house that is one story above a basement. On the basement level, the entry and mudroom will be enlarged while retaining the (e) one car garage. The 1/f will be reconfigured to owner's suite, 2 bed, 2 bath, laundry, and family study within the RH-2 (Residential House, Two-Family) Zoning District and 40-X Height and Bulk District. This action constitutes the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h). call Trent Greenan at (628) 652-7324 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about Case No. 2021-001544DRP-03.
It is strongly recommended that persons submit their comments in writing in advance of the hearing. Written comments may be submitted via email directly to the case planner.
Persons who are unable to attend the scheduled Commission hearing may submit written comments regarding these cases to the individuals listed for each above via email or at the Planning Department, 49 South Van Ness Avenue, Suite 1400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Comments received by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the hearing will be made a part of the official record and will be brought to the attention of the Commission.
Pursuant to Government Code § 65009, if you challenge, in court, the approval of a conditional use, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Planning Commission at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Corey A. Teague
49 South Van Ness Avenue, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94103