Thursday, March 31, 2022
Instructions for Calling-In to a Meeting
- DIAL the number listed for the meeting toll-free at 1 (415) 655-0001.
- Enter the Access Code for this meeting: 2487 760 3186 then press #. If prompted for an Attendee ID, just press #.
Please note: the Access Code will change for every meeting.
- Stop and LISTEN.
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced (by Item # or for General Public Comment).
- When the Commission/Hearing Secretary calls Public Comment, press *3 to raise your hand.
- Once you raise your hand, you will hear the prompt, “You have raised your hand to ask a question. Please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” If you no longer want to submit public comment, press*3 to lower your hand.
- Wait for your turn to speak.
- When you hear the prompt, “Your line is unmuted” – THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT.
- The Commission/Hearing Secretary will indicate how much time you have to provide your comments. You will be alerted when you have 30 seconds remaining.
- Once your public comment time have ended, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back listening as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect).
- Participants who wish to speak on other items on the Agenda or for other comment periods may stay on the meeting line and listen for the Commission/Hearing Secretary's next prompt.
Notice is hereby given to the general public that applications involving the properties and/or issues described below have been filed with the Planning Department for review as set forth in the City Planning Code. The Planning Commission intends to hold a PUBLIC HEARING on these items and on other matters on Thursday, March 31, 2022, beginning at 1:00 p.m. or later. Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Planning Commission may conduct this hearing remotely using videoconferencing technology or in-person at City Hall. Additional information may be found on the Department’s website.
2021-010898CUA: 1017 DIVISADERO STREET – west side between Turk Street and Golden Gate Avenue, Lot 022 of Assessor’s Block 1153 (District 5) – Request for a Conditional Use Authorization, pursuant to Planning Code Sections 202.2, 303, and 759 to establish an approximately 1,183 square-foot Cannabis Retail Use on the ground floor within an existing two-story mixed-use building, within the Divisadero Street NCT (Neighborhood Commercial Transit) Zoning District, and the 65-A Height and Bulk District. A Planning Commission approval at the public hearing would constitute the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h). For further information, call Laura Ajello at (628) 652-7353, or via email at email@example.com and ask about Record No. 2021-010898CUA.
2021-003326CUA: 491 23RD AVENUE – west side between Anza Street and Geary Boulevard, Lot 016B in Assessor’s Block 1521 (District 1) – Request for a Conditional Use Authorization pursuant to Planning Code Sections 209.2, 303, and Interim Zoning Control 2021-000694PCA, File No. 201370, passed by the Board of Supervisors on January 12, 2021, for Large Residential Projects in RC, RM, & RTO Zoning Districts, to allow the alteration and expansion of an existing three-story single-family dwelling from approximately 1,963 square feet to 2,342 square feet. The project also proposes to add an approximately 644 square foot accessory dwelling unit at the first floor, increasing the total number of units from one to two. The proposed project will create a single unit greater than 2,000 square feet in size and will not maximize the principally permitted residential density for the subject lot. The project is located within an RM-1 (Residential-Mixed, Low Density) Zoning District and a 40-X Height and Bulk District. A Planning Commission approval at the public hearing would constitute the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h). For further information, call Gretel Gunther at (628) 652-7607, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about Record No. 2021-003326CUA.
2021-002528DRP: 110 El Camino Del Mar – near 25th Avenue; Lot 019 in Assessor’s Block 1302 (District 2) - Discretionary Review of Building Permit Application no. 2021.0217.4806 to construct a horizontal addition at the ground level and a roof deck including railings and a stair penthouse to a two-story single-family residence within the RH-1(D) (Residential House - One Family-Detached) Zoning District and 40-X Height and Bulk District. This action constitutes the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h).). For further information, call David Winslow at (628) 652-7335 or email at email@example.com and ask about Case No. 2021-002528DRP.
It is strongly recommended that persons submit their comments in writing in advance of the hearing. Written comments may be submitted via email directly to the case planner.
Persons who are unable to attend the scheduled Commission hearing may submit written comments regarding these cases to the individuals listed for each above via email or at the Planning Department, 49 South Van Ness Avenue, Suite 1400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Comments received by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the hearing will be made a part of the official record and will be brought to the attention of the Commission.
Pursuant to Government Code § 65009, if you challenge, in court, the approval of a conditional use, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Planning Commission at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Corey A. Teague
49 South Van Ness Avenue, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94103