Some projects that require Planning Department approval may qualify for a ministerial, non-discretionary review. These projects will not need to submit a Planning Department Project Application (PRJ) and instead will only submit the materials listed below. Please see Planning Director Bulletin 5 and Planning Director Bulletin 9 for more information.
Ministerial Project Types
These projects do not need to submit the traditional Planning Department Project Application (PRJ) and instead will only submit the materials listed below:
Please visit the corresponding webpage for each ministerial project type to understand what documents must be submitted.
The following documents often are required to accompany a ministerial submission. Please review the documents below to determine whether your project requires the submission of these documents:
- SB330 Preliminary Application, Notice of Intent
- Anti-discrimination Housing Affidavit
- Transportation Demand Management Supplemental Application
- First Source Hiring Affidavit
- Unit Replacement and Relocation Affidavit
- Individually Requested State Density Bonus Supplemental Application
- Inclusionary Housing Affidavit
- Prevailing Wage and Apprenticeship Standards Affidavit
- Maher Enrollment
- Article 38