Market & Octavia Community Advisory Committee (CAC)
The Market & Octavia Community Advisory Committee (MO-CAC) is a representative body that provides advice to the Planning Director, the Interagency Plan Implementation Committee, the Planning Commission, and the Board of Supervisors regarding implementation of the Market/Octavia Area Plan and the plan's community improvements.
In consultation with the San Francisco Planning Department staff and other relevant professional staff, and informed by criteria established by the committee, the Market & Octavia CAC will prioritize projects in the Plan for community improvements funding.
The Committee will also provide advice on the dispersal of project funding to ensure that it is consistent with those criteria. Projects eligible for funding must be ones that are identified in the MOP, that are consistent with the Plan's goals, objectives and philosophy, and that can be clearly evaluated. The CAC provides continuity over the life of the plan and long term oversight and guidance on developments in the plan area consistent with the MOP's spirit and objectives.
- Market Octavia Monitoring Report 2010-2014
- Market & Octavia CAC Bylaws
- Market & Octavia Area Plan
- Market and Octavia Community Improvements
- Appendix C. Market and Octavia Community Improvements, Detailed Project Scope and Costs
- Market & Octavia Plan Monitoring Report 2005-2009
- CAC Supplemental Report: Market & Octavia Plan Monitoring Report 2005-2009
Establishment of CAC
Section of the Planning Code establishing the CAC is SEC. 341.5. MARKET AND OCTAVIA COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE.
Regular meeting time and location:
Third Monday of each month, at 7:00pm.
Online Microsoft Teams Meeting *
* Meeting time and location subject to change. Please see agendas below for specific meeting information and instructions on how to access the online Microsoft Teams Meeting.
2 seats are currently open: Seat 2 for a Resident Homeowner and Seat 3 Low-income Resident.
If you are interested, please complete the application and submit it to Victor Young, Rules Committee Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application Available Here
- Jason Henderson, Vice Chair
- Chase Chambers
- Robin Levitt
- Paul Olsen
- Ted Olsson
- Krute Singa, Chair
- Tony Tolentino